Deliver Persuasive Presentations - Advanced
Does your job include influencing audiences or trying to sell ideas and services? Learn techniques that help you inspire people and win them over.
As an experienced and confident presenter, you may need to deal with tough crowds, give presentations about negative subjects or sell ideas to senior people. This workshop will help you do all these things through close-up work with a presentations coach and a group of up to five other presenters.
- Amplify your message through rhetorical devices
- Use storytelling principles
- Apply effective presentation structures for various scenarios
- Create powerful opening and closing statements
- Create effective calls to action
- Build rapport with hostile audiences
- Balance logical and emotional appeal
- Handle question and answer sessions well
- Deal with difficult questions and interruptions
- Come up with strong arguments and anticipate objections
- Manage your voice and body language to be persuasive
- Use visual communication to sell ideas
The workshop will give you the techniques you need to come up with more persuasive messages and content for presentations, then deliver them confidently.
You will practice live presentations with audience interaction and improve your presentation style by building on your strengths and weaknesses with a communications coach.
Who the course is for
This is a course for people who are already comfortable with presenting and do so regularly, whether to small or large groups. Most people who join the course are senior managers, business leaders, founders and owners.
if you're slightly less experienced, try one of our other presentations courses or call us to see how we can help.