Write Winning Award Entries
Do you need to win industry awards? Are your award entries getting you nowhere? We’ll help you improve your chances of making the shortlist.
Book your place
Through a series of exercises, an experienced (and winning) award entry writer will teach you what makes good and bad award entries. She will also show you some processes that make submissions stand out.
You’ll learn how judges and juries make their selections so you can persuade them to bump your entry to the top of the pile.
Things you’ll do better after this course
– Build a convincing argument for an award
– Tell stories that back up your claims
– Answer award entry questions effectively
– Include the right information and know what to omit
– Decipher vague entry requirements
– Write clear and brief copy
– Put excellent introductions together
– Write case studies
– Plan your award calendar and choose awards
What to expect
This is an intensive workshop, limited to eight people. The coach will give everybody in your group advice on the awards they plan to enter.
You will take part in group work and get to complete an award entry form. You will also explore case studies that illustrate how to succeed at award entries.
Who should attend?
– Anybody nominating a business or person for awards
– PR profession
– Marketing communications people
– Founders and entrepreneurs