THE EFFECTIVE ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
NEXT WORKSHOP - 20th April 2019
Juggling an account director’s responsibilities is tough. This course will help you develop the leadership and consulting skills you need to be an excellent AD.
You’ll learn techniques that help you coach, mentor and motivate your team while guiding them to success. You’ll leave the course as a more confident account director ready to take on your clients’ demands while getting the best out of your staff.
You'll find yourself working on real issues alongside people like you - not just listening to a trainer.
Bullet-point heavy lectures are banned. We choose active, visual and interesting methods when presenting information.
Fun helps you learn, so we incorporate theory into activities and games. You may even get to play with lego.
Account director course content
- Setting goals and directing by objective
- How to motivate your team and individuals
- Developing your team
- Making delegation work for everyone
- How to empower people to do better work
- Saying ‘no’ productively (internally and externally)
- Giving effective feedback and taking criticism
- Strategy and planning
- Directing clients effectively
- Giving feedback and taking criticism
- Managing up
10:00 to 4:00
Henshall Centre, Albert Embankment, Vauxhall,
London SE1 7TY
HOW TO BOOK
To enquire about our next course or book your place, call us on 020 7164 6405 or leave your details and we'll contact you.