THE EFFECTIVE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
NEXT WORKSHOP - 1st April 2019
If you’re in your early years at an agency, this course will help you become a well-organised account handler who can easily handle multiple accounts and tasks. You’ll learn to be more productive, communicate professionally with clients and meet your managers’ expectations.
We’ll raise your awareness of how your daily tasks affect overall communications and show you processes that increase the quality of your work and make your job easier. This is an intensive one-day workshop run by an agency veteran who regularly collaborates with all levels of agency staff.
The one-day account executive course uses practical activities to teach theory and techniques. Expect group work, planning exercises, games, frank discussions and individual coaching. We limit the workshop to eight people so everyone gets the most from the coach.
You'll find yourself working on real issues alongside people like you - not just listening to a trainer.
Bullet-point heavy lectures are banned. We choose active, visual and interesting methods when presenting information.
Fun helps you learn, so we incorporate theory into activities and games. You may even get to play with lego.
Account executive course content
- Manage your workload across multiple accounts
- Learn to create a plan and manage your daily workload
- Manage your time and prioritise work
- Run productive meetings
- Support your team members
- Improve your communication skills
Working with clients
- Understand how to be a reliable key contact
- Learn to take and communicate requests
- Creating and writing reports
- Presenting to clients
Media and influencer relations
- Pitching stories - how to do it well
- Understand how the media works
- Learn to tailor materials and stories
- Using media database and editorial calendar
Essential PR/content skills boost
- Understand content marketing, social and digital
- Learn about the PR planning process
- Improve your basic PR writing skills (briefings, client communications, media pitches)
£369 (ex VAT)
10:00 to 4:00
Henshall Centre, Albert Embankment, Vauxhall,
London SE1 7TY
HOW TO BOOK
To enquire about our next course or book your place, call us on 020 7164 6405 or leave your details and we'll contact you.